Thursday
We met Nina at the metro station where she told us plans had changed. She always seems to be a step behind where she needs to be. We got on the red line and took a tram outside of town. We could see the TV tower across from our hostel far away as we crossed the river. We ended up at a little fabric store that was much less expensive than the one Lauren and I had gone to. Several of the girls god fabric to make themselves dresses, but all I could think of were summer clothes because I'm so desperate for warm weather.
In Fashion Illustration we drew our hands in three different positions. I was quite enjoying it as I was listening to short stories in the New Yorker on iTunes. However, we left early from class to go to a really awesome figure drawing exhibit. The artwork was from all over the world, even some from the U.S. Most of it was gorgeous. There were some really cool watercolors and even one drawn of the model's skeleton. Most of the models were very overweight. I was reading somewhere recently that figure drawing classes really look for those bodytypes as they are more interesting to draw.
Ladja took us upstairs afterwards in the same building to see where they kept the scale model of Prague. It was made a long time ago and it was really cool. Even our hostel was on it!
Pasta for dinner. A lot of people went out to Cross Club but I stayed in to rest.
Friday
Didn't make it into studio until late. Mostly just got some sketching done for Fashion Illustration. Ate carrot/veg with mashed pot.
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment