Got up in time for breakfast with everyone and agreed to go to the clocktower at 12:15. Blakeley and Lauren didn't get in the shower until noon, and it was easily 12:40 by the time we left. We went to Bohemia Bagel for lunch. We saw practically everyone else there right after us. I had a cheeseburger and it was delicious. It was just what I needed to build up my strength. I self-diagnosed strep throat this morning on the interwebz, but it definitely feels like that's what I have.
When we got to the clock tower it was astounding. The view from the top was amazing and 360 degrees.
We went looking for Eleanor a specific Matroshka doll but I broke off and went to find the English bookstore. I picked up a copy of Revolutionary Road. The clerk was really nice and told me when I could expect new books in and stuff like that. I saw that they have several Roald Dahl books for adults in. I didn't realize that he wrote for adults until right before I came to Prague.
I also stopped in a little vintage store. I still haven't found anything here clotheswise that I really love and I don't want to settle for boots I don't like but I would love to have something between Keens and ballet flats to wear with my dresses.
Went home after a while and asked reception to make a reservation for the 5 of us at the restaurant around the corner from the hostel with the happy faces on the windows. The french onion soup was delicious and a good beer too. only around $3!!
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment