2.05.2009

Eurodog

I got up a little earlier today to be able to both shower and eat breakfast. In studio we got more paper and were told to make something that related to what we had created yesterday. I made a paper skirt for my small wooden mannequin. I had a long break in between studio and drawing because I am not taking Czech language. I managed to get to the post office and change money even though I was afraid I had gotten lost at one point. 
Fashion Illustration was supremely boring, interrupted by another agonizing powerpoint slide courtesy of Nina. Filled with confusing and conflicting information about trends and the same photos over and over just like the other one. It was pretty ridiculous - they mostly just talk at each other. We were instructed to draw a mannequin that Nina had dressed for us. That was the only assignment for three hours. It didn't take me that long - admittedly, mine isn't great but I've never been an amazing drawer so I didn't do too bad considering. 
For dinner we went to the Eurodog stand and had a hotdog in a baguette with mustard pumped in. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I probably won't eat it again any time soon but it was a pretty good deal. We walked along the same street for a while until we got to cafe-cafe and had really excellent desserts. Mine was a cheesecake with raspberries in a gelatin mixture on top that were really tart and delicious. 

No comments: