2.13.2009

OH MAN OH MAN

Studio at 9 AM again. We watched the results of the shows we had seen yesterday, and also the most recent Alberta Feretti show.
Illustration was not a lot of fun. The powerpoint Nina showed was ridiculous and redundant. Ladja keeps getting things wrong and not listening when someone corrects him. He corrects Nina's English all the time, though. They speak over each other and more to each other than to us. We practiced correct proportions on our little mannequins.
I finished Eleanor's card for Secret Valentine today and gave her her wine. It looked like a nice one, the label was pretty. I had some really rich mac and cheese for dinner. I probably won't need to eat for another week or so. Karen brought me some cookies from upstairs. I think one of the boys got me for Valentines because almost everyone has already gotten theirs and I haven't.
Friday
Pretty much slacked off all day. Got my Valentine from Tucker. It was a huge huge card and a piece of the cheesecake that I found at Cafe Cafe and loved the first week or so we were here. He did a really good job. We are going to do Sneaky Leprechaun for St. Patrick's day. Laura-Nelle's birthday is coming up, too, so I have to get started on a card for her. We had chinese food for dinner near the museum of communism. It was actually decent.

No comments: