2.24.2009

Kafka

Literature was about Kafka. Finally something interesting! An interesting person and I didn't know that all of his works were published post-humously. I took lots of notes.
Studio... Ladja and Nina at it again withe the confusing and the contradictory. We made a black and white dress that had to have a pattern to show the contrast. Mine had an octopus :-)
Lauren, Jeremy, and I went to Tesco to get ingredients for sausage risotto and cheescake. I lost them in the supermarket and came home without them. Lauren made the risotto and it was delicious and hearty, perfect for such a nasty rainy day. Then we made cheesecake. I got my Lit homework done and worked on my sock. It looked long but really it's not - it stretches out a lot around my ankle.
Raining hard on the way home, but when we came out of the metro on our end, it had changed into driving snow. Beautiful, but not when it's in your face. Eleanor and I had some immunity drops that have been really helping me get over this whole strep thing, and I'm not feeling quite as bad anymore.
People either went out or downstairs, and it got really quiet around the hostel. They seem to sort of enforce the rules, but what they don't realize is if they just fixed the internet we'd all go into our own little rooms and be quiet.

No comments: