Lauren, Jeremy, and I took a walk around Malestranska - Lesser Town. We walked into a lot of little shops and pretty patisseries. We saw a Catholic church dedicated to the Infant Jesus - it seems a little weird to me that they just say Infant Jesus, not just to Jesus. The pulpit was on the side, and I didn't know why, but Jeremy explained that it was for before PA systems, so that everyone could hear. It was on the side even though all the pews faced front so that you could "face God and hear his Word at the same time."
We made it to the islands in the river but didn't go on them. We also saw the Dancing House, but that was a little disappointing seeing as it is a functioning office building and therefore we were not allowed in. We tool the metro back and I had pot and veg for dinner again. Trying to use up all my food before we leave on Friday for Vienna.
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment