2.06.2009

Bohemian Bagel, a.k.a Too Much Food For Any One Person

I woke up late and just managed to catch the group heading out to Bohemia Bagel, an American breakfast place near the studio. James Clark had actually mentioned it to me before I left, so I was pretty excited about it. We all followed Laura-Nelle to get there and when we arrived we found pretty much everyone else already there. 
Almost everyone ordered the Charles IV Stack - 2 pancakes, 3 strips of bacon, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, and a mini-bagel. It was an amazing amount of food. I didn't finish it all. Some other people from Louisiana came up to us and tried to get us involved in this barcrawl thing they have going on. Apparently you pay a flat fee and then get an hour of free drinks, and then at every new bar a free shot and drink. We were not impressed. I headed into studio and tried to get people on the phone again but it still didn't work. I stayed most of the day and tried to catch up on journaling. 
We headed home after dinner and I was getting a good internet signal at the hostel. Everyone was up very late because they were all going out to another club. 

1 comment:

Allison said...

All your talk about food sure makes one hungry!
mom