After dinner, Blakeley started to not feel very well, and then threw up when we got back to the hostel. Monday morning she was still not feeling well so she didn't go to class. Unfortunately for me, by Tuesday morning I had awoken with the same thing - stomach pain, nausea, and hot and cold flashes. I spent a miserable day by myself alone in the hostel trying to sleep. Luckily, though, Blakeley had gone to the doctor that day so she gave me some of her medicine and I went to bed. I was feeling well enough Wednesday morning that I tried to go into studio, but just ended up at the doctor myself later in the day.
Thursday, I was feeling better but I was about to leave for studio when I decided to sit back down for another hour and a half. Everyone was wondering why I kept coming into studio even though I didn't feel well but the truth is it's just boring and lonely at the hostel. And difficult to eat, because we don't have a kitchen or real food there.
Today I've just been chilling here in studio trying to be productive. Went grocery shopping.

No comments:
Post a Comment