3.25.2009

Made a half size shirt and vest for my mannequin. The shirt is very voluminous because it is made out of the stiffer nonwoven material. The vest is two different materials, but both of them were sort of nubby fabric samples, so they're fine together.
Trying to think about what I want to take to Berlin. We had a huge group meeting about it, where first Anael and then Fernando talked about it. He turned the whole thing into an LAR lecture. Pretty boring mostly, but I guess that's why I didn't go into Landscape. We were sort of expecting to have that hour to ourselves to eat or whatever, but what can you do. I know the LAR students needed the time to work for their critique tomorrow. A lot of them skipped the Literature class and worked on their project instead.
We went to the Bohumir Hrabal wall for Lit class. It was more interesting because of the huge paintings as memorial to him than what Pavla had to say about it. Down the way there was also really cool street art.
Hopefully I'll get my package from mom early next week and I will not have to eat the hostel breakfast for a while.

No comments: