Got fitted and adjustments made to my pattern. I still find being prodded and treated like a mannequin to be generally disagreeable. Not to mention awkward and fairly embarrassing. History class was cancelled and our Literature midterm was at 3. I did fairly well, considering she told us it was multiple choice and then proceeded to test us on some short answer and fill in the blank. It does make a difference how you study these things. Also, some of the test questions were not on the study guide she gave us to study from.
Jeremy and I made chicken and potatoes for dinner. It was really good. I tried to make crash potatoes, is what happened, but forgot that you have to boil them then smash them, so I made a fool out of myself trying to smush a raw potato.
I bought a bunch of candy to eat and test out what I want to bring home for Ian.
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment