At Blakeley's house. We are flying together tomorrow. It is a little frustrating to just be sitting here not really doing anything. We are going to the Wal-Mart in a minute here so we can finish up packing. I can't believe I forgot my tweezers and my sunglasses at home. I guess this is probably the best time to find that sort of thing out while I can still buy it locally instead of at the airport or in CZ. I know that we have the rest of tonight to rest up and eat and get stuff together and then tomorrow we have plenty of time in between their house and the airport, but it seems much longer than it is. The time seems as though it will stretch out forever and we will never end up leaving, although I'm sure that once we're on our way, it will move much faster than either of us anticipated.
Here's something I noticed, though - my ticket says that I leave at 5:30PM EST, but doesn't specify time zones for the rest of the arrivals. How do I know if I'm arriving at 12:30 EST or 12:30 CZ time?
I miss everyone already and teared up at leaving Dad and Ian but I'm ok right now and I hope to stay that way and just keep my mind off of it. Stay busy and keep it together. It's yet to be seen whether it will get worse or better as time goes on. I think three weeks is probably my tipping point.
My packing list:
Pajamas, 2 dresses, sweatpants, swimsuit, soffe shorts, jewelry, short sleeve shirts, perfume, long sleeve shirts, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, rain boots, loofah/basket/razors, socks, pseudophedrine/advil/theraflu strips,
underwear, toothpaste, 2 pair jeans, cotton balls, 2 pair pants, toner, 1 skirt, dr. bronner's all-purpose soap, 1 shorts, notebooks/sketchbooks, black heels, highlighters/pens/pencils, flipflops and shower shoes, contacts, heavy jacket, sleeping pills, lighter sweaters, eye cover + pillow, scarves, cosmetic kit, gloves, tanktops, hat, tights
I don't think I missed anything. It all fit into one LARGE duffel (same bag I took to Turkey, though) and 1/2 of a smaller suitcase. I'm also taking a backpack with books for class and notebooks in it, with stuff to do on the plane if I can't sleep. We're arriving just past midnight our time but it will be 8AM in Munich. I hope I can sleep.
G
8 hours ago

1 comment:
I think you should go ahead and come home and I'll come over and take those courses for you! :-)
Post a Comment