1.10.2009

Hi Everybody

Hi everyone - - I am going to do my best to keep this up while I am in Prague. I think it will be helpful to have a written record of what I did and saw. Beginning at my arrival, the name will change to "Gennie in Prague." Hopefully this will be interesting enough that you keep up with it! In the meantime, I'm going to continue posting on what's going on currently for me... including the projects I'm doing in my spare time, packing, working, and trying to spend time with everyone before I leave! 
to con't ... 
-------------------------------------

I've been working on a new moleskine. I finished the one I'm taking to Prague and got so many compliments on it that I thought I'd do another one and make an effort to sell it. The new one isn't hot pink and white like mine - it's got an awesome chevron pattern of green and white. 
Wednesday I went shopping for gifts. I got a bunch of cool stuff for Valentine's Day presents and also the Boy's birthday gift. I'm actually in the process currently of making his card. It's awesome, very sparkly and glittery. 
In other news I've been cleaning my room like a madwoman. Or I would be, if the process wasn't so damn daunting. I guess it's just a matter of really getting started - there are lots of stuff I'm just going to end up throwing out. 
Working, too - this week flew by compared to the days I spent sitting around not leaving the house. I've enjoyed being back at the coffee shop and seeing everyone and all of my regulars and hearing about their holidays. 








Have a good evening everyone - I'll be working on my Valentine's day card and eating dinner with Dad and the Boy. 
love
g

No comments: