7.16.2008

Two Times Tuesday

This is a very special edition of Tuesday because it is my birthday!! I'm 20 today, and thrilled about it. 

First, for TMI Tuesday
1.  What were you known as in HS? 
Can I pick unsure? If anything, probably just the smart girl.
2. What were you really?
The artsy, smart, quiet girl.
3. If you could go back and tell your 16-yr-old self one thing:
That college will be amazing, to just chill out a little bit, to get out of the house more, to take it easier and study harder. 
4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be?
Probably the moment I decided to take German... should have chosen French. Or anytime I was rude to someone else... mistake.
5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did?
I'm pretty ok with the fact that I did not date very much in HS. The only relationship I had was with a guy at another HS, so I wasn't worried about drama or anything like that. There were definitely a couple guys that I could have stood to get together with at the time, but I was too shy and they were "too cool" to do anything about it then. 
BONUS: If you went to prom, describe your outfit.
I went to three proms. My favorite was probably my senior prom dress. A column dress that was ombre black and white. The neckline was a draped neck that hid my lack of anything up top and I wore strappy silver sandals with 4 inch heels. 

No comments: