Your brother and his wife are taking a trip out of the country for a second honeymoon. They are going to be gone 2 weeks and have asked you to watch their two boys, aged 12 & 15. The third day there the youngest gets mad at you for not letting them spend all their time playing x-box, and storms into the guest room. You give them time to cool off and go check on them... They have snuck out a window. Night falls and they are still not back. What do you do?
I check to see if they've left a note. They probably haven't, so I call the neighbors and alert them that I'm looking for the boys. If they have cell phones, I call their cell phones. I search the immediate area myself, around the house and around the neighborhood. Then I wait. If the boys aren't back by 10, I call the police.
#2
You and a friend are hiking in a national forest. Three miles into the woods you come across what looks like a crashed UFO. What do you do?
Explore it, of course! Take some photos and plan on making bank selling them to the National Enquirer. Then, call the park officials (aka, the police.)
#3
You are staying out to your brothers' watching his kids again. Your boyfriend gets jealous of the family bond you share. He refuses to go biking, hiking, or anything. He says he might go boating but refuses to let you bring the kids. What do you do?
Tell him he can go boating by himself.

No comments:
Post a Comment