I am not lamenting the change - no. I only mean to make it clear that I love the person he is, and I will not know the person who comes back. I have promised to write, he has promised to take photos, promised, promised to keep in touch, but we both know that a continent apart is one ocean too many between best friends.
This is halfway jealousy - I would do anything to be where he is, right now. He is in Prague, one of the oldest cities in the world, with so much incredible history behind it and he's got an entire semester to explore it. He's got spring break in Greece, he has a trip through France and on up to Scotland, the land of my ancestors.
I will miss him an incredible amount. I hope he has an amazing time. An incredible, life changing time. I hope I do not know him when he returns.

No comments:
Post a Comment