6.18.2008

So I'm sitting here, having sort-of a late lunch/afternoon snack and I pull the blueberries out of my fridge. We've got two containers - one I bought early last week, and one Dad bought, just two days ago. The berries in the second container are noticeably firmer. Now, how can I convince someone else to eat the mushier berries and leave me with the firmer, tarter ones?
Wait. Let me back up. This morning, I was almost late for work. I have to be at work at 7:30, and I didn't wake up (all the way) until 7:06!! Luckily, I had laid my clothes out the night before like a third-grader, and just kind of jumped into them and left.
While at work I:
-was given an apricot by a guy who I thought was gay (we're still not sure)
-snorted water out of my nose and almost died laughing
-gave someone who asked for skim, whole milk
-watched my boss walk out the door at 9:20 to go to "the bank" and not come back...

Headed home around 12. Still hadn't seen Mike. Dad was at home for lunch. I am just now getting around to eating... which led me to the blueberry question.

No comments: