Tuesday, I had the day off. I had made plans with a friend of mine to hang out after he went rock climbing - roughly 9 PM. I got pissed off that my brother is, at 15, still a spoiled brat. When my friend called, I immediately tried to transfer to the home phone line - because we live in a valley and cell phones don't get really good reception. My father proceeded to get really upset and yell at me to get off the phone. So I yelled back. While I was still on the phone. And then had to finish up my all of 2 minute conversation, the easier to be yelled at. Then I broke down into tears, because in my "Real Life" people don't usually yell at me. Then I spoke to the friend online - and managed to totally flake out on our plans and basically act like a child.
Wednesday is probably the funniest- I was chatting, drinking tea, sitting with the Man of My Dreams when it occurred. This man, Matt, that comes into my coffee shop and writes comics for a living, was giggling to himself, loudly, in the corner. MMD proceeded to give me funny looks when Matt laughed - it did sound hilarious. I had just taken a sip of tea when Matt laughed, and in a split second, MMD looked at me, made a funny noise and smirked - it was hopeless. I shot tea out of my nose and it went everywhere. Everywhere, people! He had to get me a napkin to clean up with. And then proceeded to laugh at me for the next 15 minutes. [[Side Note: He did still agree to have lunch with me the next day. And then showed up for it. Progress has been made.]]
My computer is about to peace out, so we'll just consider this the first installment. Plus the week isn't over til Sunday, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment