4.04.2007

ACTUALLY USING THE LIBRARY

I'm in the new section of D.H. Hill, NCSU's resident research library. The normal part of the library, read: the older and more serious part - is all browns and clinical grays... but the new wing is an exciting gray! No, just kidding. Well, the walls are gray. But a light gray. But the carpet is purple. The computer chairs are light green. The dividers between computers are patterned with dots in orange, red, light and dark purple on a white background. Computers of all sorts are everywhere, as are students, for a change. Less than 3 yards away, there's a guy playing Guitar Hero. About 30 feet from me is a huge flatscreen HDTV. In short, I don't have to feel like I need to research something just to show up at the library from now on.

As a side note, who knew John Mayer had synesthesia?

No comments: