4 Jobs I've Had:
-Bear Rock Cafe, Sales Team
-Ruby Tuesdays, Hostess
-Porter's Tavern, Backwait
-Bath and Body Works, Sales Associate
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
-The Boondock Saints
-10 Things I Hate About You
-Dirty Dancing
-Contact
4 Places I've Lived
-Joanne Dr
-West Mill Forest Ct
-Sullivan Hall
-Becton Hall
4 TV Shows I Love
-Gray's Anatomy
-Radio Free Roscoe
-Anything History Channel
-Law and Order
4 Places I've Been On Holiday
-All the lighthouses on NC's coast
-Holden Beach
-Florida
-St. Albans
4 Websites I Visit Daily
-sprayglue
-gofugyourself
-weatherchannel
-gmail
4 Favorite Foods
-mac & cheese
-rare roast beef
-mashed potatoes
-broccoli
4 Books I Enjoy Reading
-The Time-Traveler's Wife
-The Silk Vendetta
-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
-1984
4 CDs That Never Leave Rotation
-Maria Taylor's 11:11
-Ben Folds' Rockin The Suburbs
-Death Cab For Cutie's Plans
-KT Tunstall's Eye to the Telescope
8 hours ago

1 comment:
thanks for the great shout outs!
I really appreciate it and from now will be reading YOURS everyday!
Thanks.
Gary*
Post a Comment